- María del Pilar’s single “En el Dancefloor” rose to #6 on Mexico City’s influential Reactor 105.7 FM 2014 Countdown after becoming that country’s song of the summer - YouTube views increased by 400% in just one month (June) and continues to grow exponentially.
- Invited to perform Vive Latino 2015 music festival in Mexico City.
- Song "Ilegal en Estyle" is featured in OC Weekly's The 10 Best Songs About Illegal Immigration
and continues to be the soundtrack to the DREAMERS and undocumented youth in the U.S.
- Has performed at Neil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit Concert at Shoreline Ampitheatre in Mountain View, CA.
- A re-release of her latest album “Songs + Canciones I” plus bonus tracks and remixes will be put out in February 2015. Distributed by Mexican label Casete, founded by Camilo Lara of Mexican Institute of Sound and music supervisor Lynn Fainchtein.
- Part of the star-studded collaborative album “COMPASS” spearheaded by Mad Decent’s Toy Selectah + Mexican Institute of Sound. Due out early 2015.
- Has been a vocalist on numerous film scores by Danny Elfman.
- Has been a regular singing voice on Cartoon Network's "The Misadventures of Flapjack."
- Noticeable TV placements include: Parenthood (NBC), The Fosters (ABC Family), Castle (ABC), two national Chevrolet commercials, and most recently - you can hear her haunting vocals on the TV theme song for Lifetime's “The Lottery.”